In this emergency phase, we work daily to ensure the health of our employees.
Since the beginning of the emergency, we have introduced a series of precautionary measures to reduce and contain the risk of contagion while ensuring continuity in the supply chain for some of our partners.
Therefore, we kindly ask all visitors to our production sites to read some simple rules to follow when visiting the company premises.
- Do not come to the company in the presence of body temperature equal to or above 37.5 ° C.
- Body temperature will be measured before accessing the company premises.
- If the temperature is higher than 37.5 °, access to the premises will not be allowed. You should contact your doctor as soon as possible and follow his instructions.
- Wear a mask and sanitize your hands before entering the company premises.
- Always avoid crowds and always respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter.
- In the refreshment area, park at the coffee / beverage machines only for the time necessary. Sanitize your hands before touching the beverage dispensing machine.
- Wash your hands frequently using the disinfectant gels available and use soap and water whenever possible
It is mandatory to comply with all the provisions of the Authorities and the employer when accessing the company.
Respect for privacy: the company carries out the temperature control operations and the consequent ones in full respect of privacy.